Sunday, January 16, 2011

My last projects of 2010

Now that I'm catching up here, it's time to share my latest finishes while I work away on my first for 2011.



This piece I stitched for my daughter and her husband. It hangs in her new dining room.

This is an Irish Blessing that was suppose to be white on white, but again, I changed it.
 Go figure! What are the odds of that?




Love with a Capital "L" by Pappillion.

This was stitched using Vicki Clayton silks and I changed some of the details to include Joe and my initials and our last name and wedding date to officially FINALLY give us a wedding sampler!
It's pretty sad when your two children and their spouses have wedding samplers before you do and after 36 years, I felt it was about time!



This is an "M" Designs with our last initial done in a VC overdye fiber



Antique Tin Tiles by Rosewood Manor

This was stitched on a hand dyed fabric using Threadworx fiber


"L" Monogram by the French Needle
I stitched this on a sparkly black hand dyed fabric from Picture This Plus and used Dinky Dyes white fiber



Ahhhh!
Buddy Holly!
This was stitched for my sweetheart of a husband who just loves this music. It was a surprise for his birthday.
I stitched it on a Picture This Plus fabric and the design was by Crafts Unlimited...

As one final note, with just a few exceptions, I do all my own framing with the help of a wonderful site...

1 comment:

Donna G said...

Well finally!! Thanks to Facebook, I found the link to your blog :) Your stitching is beautiful and very inspiring. My stitch was gone for most of 2010 and thankfully found it's way back this year. Seeing all your finished work makes my fingers itch to get going. I also have a blog...cozystitcher's corner: http://cozystitcher.blogspot.com/