Saturday, April 16, 2011

Celebration of Needlework

Getting ready for my favorite time of the year!
10 more days and 11 sleeps before our entire stitching group descends on Nashua NH.
The "Ladies have been going to Celebration for 10 years now as a group and the "F.L.O.S.S. ies" are coming for their 4th trip.  Four and a half days of bliss full stitching, gabbing, shopping and eating with the best friends in the world, all sharing a common passion for the needle and floss.
AND to top it all off, not one time will we hear the plaintiff yell of MOMMY! LOL
Okay, I'll admit it; most of us are of grandma age but we still cringe at the sound and there will be NONE of that!
Check back in two weeks for pictures of our WIP and the fun and silliness.

www.celebrationofnw.com

3 comments:

Mary said...

I've been doing my countdown too. And I realized this year, that there are probably girls that I went to high school with that are now grandmothers.... AARP here I come...lol.

GerriG said...

There is nothing like good friends and traditions!

yardsailor said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone from the "old gang". Arriving Thursday.