Monday, May 02, 2011

Heeeeeeeere's Jack!

This is my project I worked on all winter.
It was a birthday gift for our wonderful daughter-in-law who is just in love with all things Jack.
So, I decided to take it upon myself to see if I could chart out one of his posters on my PC Stitch 9 program. Well, I got lucky! It wasn't too hard and I'm quite happy with the result and Sheri LOVED it.
I framed him in a black bamboo frame with rust touches that fit with the fiber colors perfectly. The only thing I requested from her was that she didn't hang him in the nursery. hehehehe.

3 comments:

Janice Boucher said...

It came out great Robin! And what a wonderful MIL you are to have put in all that work! So glad she liked it.
Beautiful job!

GerriG said...

I am in awe!Great job!

Connie Ciampanelli - RI said...

Robin, I love your one caveat to your daughter-in-law! That would be a tad frightened for the little one.

Connie